Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

2 users responded to this post

Molly said in September 13th, 2008 at 11:30 pm    

Can a non allergic bee sting be dangerous?

admin said in September 14th, 2008 at 1:07 am    

In most cases a bee sting in persons who are not allergic to it, does not have major consequences. There will be redness, swelling and pain. This can be handled with minor medication and lotions. It is still hazardous in such cases if the person has been sting 10 or more times or if the bee stings are inside the nose, mouth or throat.

Sorry you must register to comments in this post